Office of International Education
Welcome to ASU Office of International Education
To further ASU’s mission of fostering diverse university programs and activities in order to realize its goal of educating students to become global citizens who are outstanding contributors to society.
The Office of International Education fosters Albany State University's commitment to excellence in teaching and learning by preparing students to be effective contributors to a global diverse society, where knowledge including global competence and technology create opportunities for personal and professional success.
How Can We Help?
What We Do
- Facilitate Study Abroad Programs
- Advise and Retain International Students
- Facilitate Professional Development on Internationalizing the Campus
- Facilitate International Education Week
- Mentor Global Ambassadors
- Facilitate Faculty Study Abroad Workshops
- Assist with Access to Passports & Visas
- Advise Students on Scholarships- Gilman's Study Abroad and Funds for Education Abroad
- Advise Students and Faculty/Staff on Fulbright Programs
Let's Socialize! Connect with Us!
|Admin Staff Office Hours||Monday – Friday|
|8:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Contact Information for OIE||Telephone: 229-500-2021|
|Office Location for OIE||Billy C. Black Building, Room 391|
|504 College Drive, Albany, GA 31705|
|Social Media Sites for OIE||Facebook: ASUGlobalPrograms|