Student "Virtual" Engagement
- Schedule a meet up with friends. These are great ways to stay virtually connected with your friends, classmates and RSO members.
- Check your student email for important anncouncement.
- Plan a Netflix party for friends.
- Host a RAVE-Watch Together party!
- Create a collaborative playlist with your friends on Spotify.
- Download the Marco Polo app to stay connected with friends!
- See what the Jed Foundation's Love is Louder page has to say about staying home!
- Play these fun games over FaceTime!
- 53 Ways to Engage
- Chain Reaction Game
- Not sure what you watch on Netflix? Use Netflix Roulette
- Play Uno!
- Take a virtual park ride with Disney!
- Complete a virtual puzzle
- At-home scavenger hunt! - provided by the University of Wisconsin Green Bay
- Play on Cool Math Games
- Find out what type of bicycle you are! No seriously, this is a thing!
- Find some personal growth worksheets
Let's Get REEL
- Watch a live web cam from a zoo!
- Yale's popular "Happiness" course is now free online.
- 14-Day Quarantine Workout Plan
- 15-minute Dance Cardio
- Beginner Yoga
- Orange Theory Fitness
- Coach Lekeshia Elder via the Student Engagement Youtube Channel
- Check out free virtual tours from museums and landmark around the world.